Ilyashev & Partners – Law Firm of the Year in Competition in Ukraine
17.05.18 / News
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm has won in the nomination “Law Firm of the Year in Competition” and Managing Partner Mikhail Ilyashev is recognized as the best in the nomination “Best Partner of Law Firm” at the twelfth ceremony of the Legal Awards on May 16, 2018.
A special prize – “Maksym Kopeychykov Legal Award” was granted to the best law firm of the year in taxation – «KPMG Law Ukraine».
In addition, Ilyashev & Partners came into the list of finalists in such nominations:
• Law Firm of the Year;
• Law Firm of the Year in Litigation;
• Law Firm of the Year in Arbitration;
• Law Firm of the Year in Bankruptcy;
• Law Firm of the Year in the field of Media and Telecommunications;
• Law Firm of the Year in the field of Enegry;
• Law frim of the Year White Collar Crime/Anticorruption.
In the short-list of personal nominations the following lawyers were marked:
• Roman Marchenko, Senior Partner, attorney at law, in the “Best Lawyer in the Debt Restructuring“;
• Andriy Konoplya, Attorney at Law, in the “Best Lawyer in Bankruptcy“;
• Oleksandr Fefelov, Attorney at Law, Head of Antitrust and Competition Practice, in the “Best Lawyer in Competition“.
About the Legal Awards
The event was organized by Yurydychna Praktyka Publishing house. In 2018, the Legal Awards was given in 44 nominations, the representatives of more than 65 law firms competed for it, and in total about 300 nomination forms were submitted to the Nomination Committee.