Ilyashev & Partners, having extensive experience in providing legal services in labor law, offers to its clients individual and professional problem-solving approach within the framework of employment relations.
We provide services to major companies, trade unions and individuals, in particular, government officials, chief executives of industrial companies and foreign representatives.
- Provision of advice on any issues of labor law.
- Drafting of employment agreements and contracts for top management, model contracts for enterprises, individual employment agreements of specific employees, internal documents regulating employment relations.
- Employment of foreigners, including obtainment of work permit.
- Organization of trade union activities.
- Regulation of relations between employers and trade unions.
- Protection of employers’ and employees’ interests in employment relations, during their establishment and termination.
- Development of regulations and documents for labor aspects of business restructuring, redundancies or winding up of businesses.
- Representation in individual and collective labor disputes.
- Advising on wage arrears and compensation plans, payroll tax planning.
- Labor law related audits of corporate legal departments to assess their effectiveness, staff competence and risk mitigation.
- Representing SE Antonov in a dispute with the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine regarding the powers of Dmytro Kiva as the chief executive of SE Antonov.
- Advising a leading developer of software on employment contract with the director of the Ukrainian subsidiary, including relations of the employer with the employees on all possible intellectual property items created.
- Advising the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Ukraine on template employment agreement with employees.
- Advising the world's largest commodity trader in connection with inspections of the State Inspectorate of Ukraine on Labor Issues regarding compliance with the work relief and industrial security.
- Drafting memorandum for Ukrrichflot on peculiarities of business trips of towing fleet members working under rotational system;
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on drafting employment contracts with CEO and Executive Director.
- Representing a company with foreign capital in litigation with employees.
Ratings and Awards
- Law firm of the year in labor law (Legal Awards 2015)
- Leading law firm in labor law (Chambers Europe 2017/2016)
- Galyna Lefor is recommended as one of the leading lawyers in labor law (Ukrainian Law Firms 2016. A Handbook for Foreign Clients)
- Mikhail Ilyashev is recommended as one of the leading lawyers in labor law (Ukrainian Law Firms 2015. A Handbook for Foreign Clients)
- Mikhail Ilyashev is acknowledge as one of the best lawyers in labor law in Ukraine (PLC Which Lawyer? 2012)
- Highly recommended firm in labor law (PLC Which Lawyer? 2012)
Mikhail I. IlyashevAttorney at Law, Managing Partner
Georgiy N. DzhaniashviliLawyer
Vitali A. GalitskihhLawyer, Head of Tallinn Office
Leonid O. GilevichLawyer
Olga M. GornikAttorney at Law, Head of Simferopol Office
Valeriia V. GudiyAttorney at Law
Maksimilian A. GrishinLawyer
Galyna I. LeforAttorney at Law
Ruslan R. MannapovLawyer
Vladimir A. TimoshinAttorney at Law
Oleksii V. KhrystoforovAttorney at Law