Insolvency and Financial Restructuring in Russia
A significant number of clients and insolvency projects encouraged us to create Practice of Insolvency and Financial Restructuring at Moscow Office. Today the IFR lawyers represent clients with the claims exceeding USD 30 million.
Our Practice successfully combines practical experience, deep doctrinal knowledge and broad understanding of economic processes. We are ready to help in the complicated projects where our highly skilled experts are needed. The team is also able to prepare and support the debt restructuring processes.
- full legal support in insolvency (bankruptcy) proceedings of companies and individuals;
- representation of clients in the insolvency cases, including avoidance of transactions and claims against the controlling persons;
- development and implementation of financial restructuring plans.
- Restoration of collateral in the interest of BTA Bank in the insolvency proceedings of 13 development companies in Moscow and Moscow region. Overall, we restored collateral over 2 000 hectares of land;
- Return of logistics centers in Novosibirsk and Sverdlovsk Regions in the course of insolvency of their nominal owners;
- Representation of a factory in a dispute with two former shareholders over RUB 200 million debt;
- Representation of interests of a large mining company in its insolvency case;
- Representation of interests of an Ukrainian bank as a creditor in bankruptcy of a well-known Russian businessman with claims exceeding RUB 800 million;
- Representation of a collateral creditor in the dispute with the insolvent owner of the property over recognition of freezing order imposed by the criminal court.
Ratings and Awards
Recommended in the Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Practice in Russia.
Recommended and listed in the General Federal Rating of Law Firms in the Insolvency Practice.
Ioanna O. ScherbakovaLawyer
Dmitry A. KonstantinovСounsel, Head of Insolvency and Financial Restructuring