Real Estate & Environment
Ilyashev & Partners Law Firm holds leadership positions in the legal services market in the field of real estate and construction. High professionalism and considerable experience allow our lawyers to find the best remedies to solve the problems of our clients.
Due to many years of practice in dealing with real estate, land use and construction issues, our lawyers are able to evaluate the specifics and characteristics of the market, as well as to provide legal support services for all deals and transactions at the highest level possible.
- advising on issues arising in the field of construction and land use;
- execution of real estate transactions;
- legal support for land transactions;
- due diligence of companies possessing rights to land and real estate, as well as limited audit of the real estate objects;
- structuring of deals and elaboration of recommendations for project’s risks minimization;
- due diligence of agreements, authorization documents, acts and decisions of public authorities;
- analysis of, implementation assessment of, structuring of and support for construction projects;
- representation and protection of the client’s interests with the courts and state authorities.
- Legal support for the sale of the Prime and Eurasia Business Centers in Kyiv.
- Advising Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on issues related to the structuring of relations with recipients of technical assistance provided by the German Government for the construction and reconstruction of social infrastructure in Ukraine.
- Advising Czech Development Agency (CzDA) during construction of premises for educational institutions in Ukraine.
- Advising the construction company AFI Development on the housing development project.
- Advising the real estate development company D-Invest on legal issues related to the development of the area planning design, obtaining a site development master plan, as well as a building permit from the Government of Moscow Region.
- Advising an American developer on the purchase of the office building and a land plot in Kyiv.
- Providing consultations on issues related to the development of a detailed area plan of Rybalskyi Island in Kyiv, as well as to the possible variants of its development.
- Advising the bank in the process of conclusion of agreements to finance the construction of residential housing in Kyiv.
- Legal support to OLAM Ukraine regarding a grain terminal construction at the seaport in Odessa Region.
- Protection of property rights to land plots with a total area of 313 hectares located in the New Moscow territories.
- Representation of investors of the Ukrainian largest shopping and entertainment center RESPUBLIKA in litigation with the bank for the recovery of debts under the Syndicated Loan Agreement.
- Due diligence of the real estate of Kvas Beverages LLC for the purpose of possible purchase of production facilities for the soft drinks’ production.
- Advising Microsoft Ukraine on the lease agreement for the premises to be used by the company’s head office in Kyiv.
- Development of the draft Law of Ukraine on Waste within the framework of the European waste disposal standards implementation.
Ratings and Awards
Tier 1 in Real Estate and Construction
The Legal 500 – EMEA, 2014 – 2018
Mikhail Ilyashev recommended in Real Estate and Construction and listed in Top-100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine
Client’s Choice: TOP-100 Best Lawyers of Ukraine 2018
Mikhail I. IlyashevAttorney at Law, Managing Partner
Leonid O. GilevichCounsel
Olga M. GornikAttorney at Law, Head of Simferopol Office
Dmytro I. HrybovAttorney at Law
Dmitry A. KonstantinovСounsel, Head of Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
Andriy B. LytvynAttorney at Law, Insolvency Receiver, Head of Kharkiv Office
Lesia V. SamarinaAttorney at Law, Head of Dnipro Office